Black paper flowers with red and white accents | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Paper Flower Tutorial by Maria Noble

Paper Flower Tutorial by Maria Noble

Black paper flowers with red and white accents

Leisa emailed me and asked if I could create something like this for her in black red and white which is tattoed on her.



I am not all a fan of black flower as I do not like black :-) and always hesitate to do it but I found I like this becoz it has the red and white accents in it and took off the entire blackness.When I was in school I remember a flamingo dancer came in a nice red/black and white dress and performed with a fire dancer - this reminded me of it!



No comments:

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover